Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Interview

Hey All!
So I had my interview for reach to teach last night, and it went well even though I was slightly nervous. The kid I talked to was really helpful and very interesting, and hopefully I'll be hearing from them soon!
I'm not very good at 'hypothetical' quesions, so when he asked me how I would teach a lesson around Careers, I was slightly stuck, but I think I came out of it okay.
I really love talking to other people from around the world that travel etc. I think the backpacking culture have the best stories, and of course, I love sharing my own experiences and tales of my glory days.
So fingers crossed!

In other news, this weekend I saw In the Heights on broadway, and think its something everybody should check out!
In other other news, went to the Boston/Yankees game the other day. Simply Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment