Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hurry up and Wait

Let me tell you, when I was done with band I thought that hurrying only to chill would stop, but I was (something I hardly ever admit to) MISTAKEN.
So after paying a lovely sum to overnight a package (Does it count as overnighting if its already tomorrow there?) to Korea, I'm still sittin' pretty (literally-I bought a new dress) and hangin tight waiting for my visa number to get spit out of Immigration. Then its frolickin' to the local consulate-I do love Boston, a complete 180 from the japanese consulate mishap of 2008 (I think). After that we're thinking 3-6 business days till I'm on a flight and on my merry adventure.
Friday is my last day of work, so hopefully immigration rocks and rolls SOONER rather then later. I don't like to idle.
Speaking of 180s, remember how nutso I was last post? I feel, for some reason, completly chill and zen about the entire thing now. Maybe cause it hasn't hit me yet how radically things are going to change, or maybe cause I know things are going to work out. Thats not saying I'm not scared, cause its scary. But I'm just so chill about it, and I'm not sure why. I am excited, and for some reason, I just know like will be grand.
I'm trying to teach myself basic korean and let me tell you. NOT. EASY. So kudos to those that can do it!
Peace and Love, my friends.
EP

No comments:

Post a Comment