Saturday, January 8, 2011

Poppin bottles in the ice...like a blizzard

Rock climbingg
I went to KPP with big dreams people, big dreams. I was going to hang out for a few days and then start cramming in more Kohs. That went to hell when I checked into the Rock Backpackers, and somebody asked me how long I was staying. When I said, till I feel like leaving, and they replied welcome home, I probably should have taken that as a sign. Well, 3 days turned into over 2 weeks, but I don't regret it. Although I did nothing but party all night and chill all day, I had so much fun, making it all worth it. I went rock climbing for the first time, and realized I hate it (somebody in the hostel was a guide and took us fo' free. Thanks Bond!) It was without a doubt some of the weirdest and wildest times of my life, but I loved every seceond (well...almost every second). Now I'm in Chiang Mai, and miss the rock and the family, and the island, and the 45b big changs and the beach and the sun and all of it. I know I'll be back someday though.



Why are you dressed up? Why AREN'T you dressed up? Nobody told me it was costume night? WAIT~Its costume night???

No comments:

Post a Comment