Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

If you told me this time last year that my next Christmas would be spent organizing 11 5 year olds, then at a local favorite Korean resaurant, then watching a charlie brown christmas bymyself and NOT at church, then my Uncles', I would have been been sceptical. But that seems to be the case.
Christmas here isn't a big deal. I mean, the cakes are. They're obsessed with cakes. But it doens't feel like christmas, and it shouldn't. Theres no snow, its not even that cold. THeres really no presents, not the way I used to buy them. I'm in my lonely flat and not with my friends and family. It easily the most depressing thing.
I guess it just makes me appreciate traditions and my family that much more.

Merry Christmas to all!!
Happy New Year.

See you in January! (January 4th to be exact :) )

I'm slightly excited for my first warm christmas! :)

<3 you all
Patience and Faith,
ErinJ

No comments:

Post a Comment