Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

So this weary traveler probably wont 'be up for too much longer, but I did want to get a solid post in before nap time!
This year was easily the best yet, and I should have known that by how it started. Stumbling, or should I say slipping through Toronto as the Team '09 superunit. Playing my last UC game in the ROgers center. Then the blur that was spring semster, between parties and studying there was really just a whole lot of fun, with house and Bidwell nights. Then there was graduation and all the ruckus that came with it. Bonfires and the like, all right.
After graduation was one of the funnest times of my life, New Zealand, and where I decided I wanted to travel and NOT work at UHC. There I went bungy jumping, white water rafting, zorbing, drinking, and all sorts of really awesome stuff. Over the summer I got pretty tight with my cousin and worked UHC before deciding to move to Korea, one of the biggest decisions of my life. In Korea I've learned so much about myself, seen so much and done so much that was different and exciting. I'm not the biggest fan of Korea, but I do love living abroad. I've met so many solid people who I adore! This year ended with a bang, after touring through Cambodia, seeing the amazing temples at angkor, leanring about what people can do to eachother at S-21 and ending it at a beach with my Korean friends, with thousands of fireworks and heaps of cheap booze, this year proves its going to be so much better than the last :)
Love you all!

On the next edition of EP's heart in seoul: Ep's Heart in Cambodia!

No comments:

Post a Comment