Wednesday, March 10, 2010

6months?

Hey team!
So I am pretty bedridden due to a debilitating stomach virus (one of my kids was extremely ill yesterday, which may be where I caught it)
So I may as well do some blogging. So much to talk about surprisingly!
This weekend was pretty chill. With the start of the semester we have a new co-worker, so we spend the weekend chilling with him (and anybody who'll get into sticker pictures with me obviously has a special place in my heart).
We ended up hiking up a mountain that is very close to our house, which is cool cause I've never seen an aerial view of where I live before. It was less of a hike and more of a semi-vertical stroll, but seeing as we've been cooped up inside this winter, it was nice to get out.
admittedly, I don't live in the prettiest area, but it is nicer from the ground.

I've been here almost exactly 6months, which is halfway through my contract, which is fairly cool. I'm not really homesick per se, but sometimes I do miss things, which I suppose is normal. The switching of classes has really thrown me off, but I feel after six months I'm finally in a groove, a routine of sorts where I go to school, make dinner, go to tae kwon do etc. I really enjoy it here for the most part.
This brings us to the question-what are you going to do in august?
I don't know.
BUt I'll keep you updated
Patience and Faith,
ErinJ

No comments:

Post a Comment