Friday, March 26, 2010

Lotte World

So a few weekends ago (I know, laggggging behind :( Angela and I decided to get OUT of Anyang, which had become a black hole for the winter, and get out in Seoul.
Since it was White day (Read: Valentine's Day) we decided to go to the happiest place on Earth. And by Earth I mean Korea. Korea's version of Disneyworld-Lotteworld (although I think they should call it LotteLand)
It was sort of rainy, which was okay cause some of the park is INSIDE, which is neat and lamo at the same time.



There was a slight mishap (Like me being foolish enough to loose my ticket even though you have to present it to get onto rides) but after that was squared away, Angela and I cruised from ride to ride and had a normal amusement park typa day.

Yeah, they really want to be Disney. I've never been to Disney but I know its not close.

There were no really cool rides that made the trip worthwhile. All in all it was an excellent time though. My favorite part (and Angela agrees) was getting ice cream and making a build a bear at the end. My puppy is in a little TaeKwonDo outfit <3

This weekend I am STOKED to be going on a bike tour of some islands in the south. I have not gotten out of Seoul since NOVEMBER, so time to start exploring Korea!! So look forward to reading about that :)
Until Next Time,
Patience and Faith,
ErinJ

No comments:

Post a Comment