Friday, April 23, 2010

Gleekin' Out

So I'm sure my mom's thrilled and my sister is punching baby kittens at the new revelation that I LOVE GLEE. SO FUNNY. I'm pretty sure I just set a record for quickest viewing of a television show. (probably not, but I ripped through 14 episodes in a few days). And although the show is hilarious (GOOD GOD SUE SYLVESTER) I'm not sure if thats what it is. When I was in the states, I could watch television. Easy. Here, I watch the 5th season of CSI and 2nd season of Cold case, cause its on in English. Not that I was that much a television watcher, but something new, and relevant, gives me some sort of connection to the motherland. Yes, theres the internet, but I dont always have the time to find a website to stream stuff. I'm almost at the 8 month point, and I miss my friends so much especially today (Although in almost three months is MANDMTIME!!!!!!!!!!!) that any shred of anything that I can have with my past life is clutch. I mean, life there is moving fast, and I'm here. Hell, I can't even call most times cause the time difference is so extreme. This is not to say I need to talk to everybody all the time, but, I guess I took having people close that would always reply to texts within a minute for granted. Love you guys.....
Pateince and Faith,
ErinJ

1 comment:

  1. Hi... I happened up on your post and I have REALLY enjoyed getting insight into the Korean experience! Actually, I was googling images of Korean apartment bathrooms and it led me to Brad's ("Bread") blog which led me to yours. I am currently preparing to move to Korea to teach English. I am spending hours combing job-wanted ads for reputable jobs. If you know of any job openings in a good school, please email me at aliciamenloe@gmail.com (if you have time!)... Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete