Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Runner's Wall

So I have been running, but thats not the focus of this blog

I feel like I was going so hard and so well and SLAM
It just hit me, or maybe it didn't, that I am so far from home. Maybe its with the holiday, a few recent events (both home and here) or the fact that there hasn't really been a break in a while and theres none in sight but I'm just over this whole thing. Maybe its the weather.
All in all, its very uncharacteristic.
But I get it. I live in Korea. But I just want to go home and see my friends and family, and eat, and sleep in a SOFT bed, and understand what is going on around me and being able to do normal things without making it such a production and drink lattes with soy milk :) and watch tv, and go to the movies and go into bookstores and have a real cell phone that I can text my friends on, and talk to people whenever cause there isn't a 12hour time difference, and not miss holidays.

I'm sure, like a bad virus, this will clear up in 5-7 days time with lots of fluids and rest but for now, I'm over it.
Send lovin'
EP

2 comments:

  1. Yes, EP well all experience this feeling. But it will pass, so hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too! But you know you would go crazy here after a week, and job hunting sucks.

    <3 Mom xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete