Friday, October 2, 2009

BUSAN

YO!
So last weekend I went out to Busan. I unfortunatly only took a couple of pictures, so google image if you so desire.
We took the KTX down, which was pretty cool. I was into it, although it was a long ride, theres nothing like it in the states so rock and roll. We got there, and found our hostel, which was shadyish but would do, and would prove to be unncessary I guess. My friend Angela went to meet her family that lived down there, so me and the other girl I was with (Jessica) went to the beach to get some sun, hang out, and mock Korean beach life; which included full sets of clothes and failed windsurfing. Most excellent.
We met up at the hostel with a friend and chatted for a while before finding dinner. We ate this aweful Korean dish, which me and Jessica were not digging, but they were. Gah. We then hung out in Busan, being young and foreign and fabulous, but due to the spread of people that read this we'll leave some details out. By some I mean all. But the area was set up very cool, and a place I could totally have hung out for a while. My uncles would have loved it there, it was super cool. So shoutout to them.

The next day may have been the worst day ever for a variety of reasons.
One, is an obvious reason.
The other is we were going to do this culutural Korean thing, which is some spa. ANd its just a memory I'm trying to block out. I've never been so uncomfortable or unamused to be anywhere in my life.
So thats that.

1 comment:

  1. Hay baby thinking of you often. Love reading about your experiences and YES I am sure UJ and I would have loved being at the beach with you. Take care of yourself - UG

    ReplyDelete