Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who Turned off the Heat?

Mary is Precious

Hey Ho!
I'd like to say that I've been too lazy doing awesome things to post, but I don't want to lie to you. I've just been lazy!

So heres life in Korea:
October 30th-the weather is AWESOME
October 31st-Rain
Novmeber 1st-30 degrees. (this is not an underestimate)


When korea wants to do winter, THEY DO WINTER. I'm personally a fan, as the cold reminds me of the crisp autumn nights in NE. But it was weird. IN CT, you see the temps start to drop. Here it was sudden! Thanks Korea! Leaves went from green to yellow (no cool oranges or anything :(. I guess you have to go to the mountains for that?)

Me and my kids on Halloween at school

We also had Halloweenday in Korea. DOn't ask me WHY They call it Halloweenday, but everybody does. EVVVERYBODY. Signs say halloween day. ITs hilarious. But my kids dressed up in an ultra adorable fashion, and I gave them heaps of candy and lovin'.
Speaking of which, I got 3 new kids and almost have a full class. I love love love those kids. They're a lot of work, and very trying, but heaps of fun.

So I promise I'm totally going to start doing interesting things and not sleeping all day. Its only been a few weeks. But I need to get out more.
We adventure, but since we live here its more of doing things and less of exploring. Like we went to Dongdemun looking for halloween costumes. It was an adventure, but nothing that interesting.

So thats life in EPers land. I'll start blogging, cause I have a lot to say about living in Korea.

I did put up heaps of pictures from halloween, so enjoy them!!

Patience and Faith,
ErinJ

Samantha Teacher and I in Itewon

No comments:

Post a Comment