Friday, December 24, 2010

Full Moon Party: Or who took my shoes

Standard
So if you are a relative~you should stop reading now. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Tuesday night was Koh Phangan’s famous full moon party. This is a party on the beach that sees 20-30 thousand travelers each month. This party is so intense, it kind of makes the hangover look tame.
All in all, I was staying in a dorm hostel so we all went out as a big group. We painted ourselves neon colors, and went out to get a bucket. Read: a bucket is a bucket of alcohol.

I would blog about it if I could, but for probably obvious reasons I cannot. Around 3am the beach turns into a complete rave. IT was completely mental. I woke up the next morning, with my shoes and shirt stolen (I had a bathing suit on) my hand taped and a card for a clinic taped to my head…..and I was one of the tame ones. Read: alls well that ends well, looks like my hands okay and if anything just stubbed my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment