Monday, December 20, 2010

Kp Phan~awesome

So, I want everybody to think of the movie the beach, starring leo. Clean waters, pretty sands. Theres a part where they do the rice run and they all hate it? Thats the island I'm on, Ko Phan Ngan for the Full moon party! While the island is littered with beach side bungalows, as a solo traveler I opted to stay for a more social dormitory, and was pleasantly surprised! I walk in, and its literally a bar with one room on top of it with 16 beds. I walk in and it was awesome. Everybody was kind of excited to see me, and after introducing myself, we went to dinner and chatted. Theres a group of about 6 of us that all wanted to check out the full moon party, but not go alone. We ended up going to the beach that night, where buckets were in order, harassing swedes was protocol and trying to jump rope through fire was successful. I think today may include me recovering on the beach.....
Ugh, I don't want to take a class next month! I just want to conintue tooling around!

No comments:

Post a Comment