Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ko Phi Phi

So its raining, so I'm blogging. I usually separate things into word, but since I'm in an internet cafe, expect this to be pictureless and scatterbrained. I got to Ko Phi Phi and found my place and stuff with the help of a super nice Dive Master who I kind of friended on impact. This means, of course, I've been doing heaps more scuba diving, which is epic.
We went to Hin Duang and Hin Muang, Thailands 2nd best diving spot. I saw MANTA RAYS which were just so beautiful. It was amazing, and peaceful, and I really really love scuba diving. They were so huge and beautiful, and it was just awesome.
The next day, I went out to Maya bay, where they filmed the beach. It looks just like that, and may be more beautiful than milford sound. I loved it. The swimming was just so beautiful. I really do love Thailand.

Yesterday I decided to go back out scuba diving with new helpful DM friend. It was really a good time, and I'm thankful I went back to him, as other people that did the same sites hated it because they're DM sucked. We had a really good time, and got to scuba dive with SHARKS! I love sharks, I think they're amazing, and these were so cool. We did 3 dives, one wreck where I got to see Lion Fish, one pinnacle where I saw LEOPARD SHARKSSSS and one other place where there were heaps of black tip reef sharks, which was awesome.

The nightlife here has been fun, but not as nice as KohPhanGan. Either way, I did decide to stay here through new years instead of make the trek to the other side of the peninsula. After that who knows. but I have to go to class soon T.T
I think after that I'm going to try and get my divemaster cert, and possibly just fall back on the whole teaching thing.
We'll see.
Peace and love
EP

No comments:

Post a Comment