Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ajarn!

decided to get on a bus to pakse and start making my journey to Bangkok. On the ride I started devouring “The glass castle” which is a great read, and makes me so thankful for my parents (who best be lovin’ the shout out). We arrived to Pakse at the bus station, and I was too lazy to go into town, so I just booked the bus straight on through to Bangkok. We crossed the border, which was stressful. Got stamped in, and apologized to Thailand for cheating on it. I MISSED YOU THAILANDDDDDDD. I love traveling, cause I could not look more new England now if I tried. Brown Bermuda shorts, red sox t shirt, battered green hat….I get a few stares. I chatted some with the friendly thais in my broken thai and their broken English, and went to the bathroom, where I saw myself in the mirror for the first time in a bit and I am looking rough around the edges. Maybe I’ll just lay low in Bangkok so Myanmar doesn’t think I’m insane……..although I got word today that I won’t be teaching elementary, I get to hang out with the babieeees!! SO HAPPY.

Saibaidee Laos, Its been real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment