Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And what I do? Act more stupidly

Beautiful vang vieng
So after Vientiane, I made my way to Vang Vieng,which could quickly see this going blog down hill, so I'll spare you the details. I got to the hostel, and made friends with the people that were staying there. The next morning we head to the river, hang out, drink on the river, do the ziplines and rope swings into the river and things go pear shaped, until that night, when things go reallllly pear shaped.
The next day, to recover from said first day, we go to the blue lagoon to cool off. The water was such a perfect blue, and we spend the day jumping from trees, playing volleyball, and relaxing. The rest of the week was spent on the river, playing flip cup, dancing in the rain, mojito buckets, high jumps, low jumps, swimming for hats, wounds, meeting up with old friends, making new friends and general rowdiness. Its everything I hate in traveling, but at the same time, everything I love.

Qbar

The last day we decide to get the tubes, and floated down the river taking in the scenery and chatting. It was generally peaceful and a good way to end my time in Vang Vieng.

Tubing

No comments:

Post a Comment