Saturday, March 5, 2011

Prangin' Luang

Neato Temple
All of my friends left fairly early, which left me to my own devices. After making friends with an American named Matt, we learned that we both wanted to go up north, to Luang Namtha, so we walked around, got lunch (Koh Soy is ultra delcious) and booked Bus tickets out of Luang Prabang. I then wandered to Wat Xian *maybe* Thong, which was actually a beautiful temple. I’m not going to lie, I’m a little over temples, but this one I enjoyed. There was nothing to make it ultra special but it was beautiful with mirrors, and murals, and gold work and the like. I enjoyed it. Good for you, Laos. That night I ate at the night market, picked up a few pairs of SE asia pants since they’re super comfy, watched a movie in the hostel, and hung out with the “baby brits” who were the boys in my hostel (7 18 year old boys?) who called me mamma bear. Since LPB is ultra laid back, there wasn't anything else to do, so it was a chill night. All in all it was time to bid adeu to Luang Prabang.



Pretty buildings in LPB

No comments:

Post a Comment