Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back in BKK

View of BKK
March 5th
Holler,
So made it to Bangkok, my least favorite city in Seasia, but this time around I’m actually having a blast. I get to the hostel at 7am, and can’t check in until 2 so I literally just pass out on the mats they have (I love NapPark hostel!) and chat away when I wake up with random people. I make friends with a few of them, and after a shower we decide to go up to the sky bar, an uber posh bar that gives you amazing views of the city. We’re enjoying ourselves, drinking fancy bevies, lookin’ out on Bangkok and chatting away. We move, and somebody random asks us to take a picture of her and her boyfriend, and I look up and recognize the boyfriend as DENIS from the slow boat to Luang Pra Bang!! It was so exciting and random. We chat away, and decide the 5 of us are going to a different bar, and ended up in an Ice bar, which was refreshing in such a hot city.


We had so much fun toolin off in ice tuk tuks and doing absolute shots, and decided to go back to Koh san, where debochery takes place until the wee hours….

No comments:

Post a Comment