Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Capital of what?

I finally found and checked into a guesthouse at approx 10:30 am (read, I had been on the road since 7:30am the previous day!) and got some business taken care of, like printing my invitation letter from burma, getting passport photos done and general putzing around until I took a death nap. Upon waking up, I did something EPs never ever do, and went and got a massage. After 2 days of extreme trekking and a 25+ hour bus ride, I was all sorts of sore in places that I didn’t know it was possible to be in pain. Laos massage>>>> any other massages out there. Since Vientiane is such a laid back city, there isn’t a whole lot going on here, or if there is, I just couldn’t be asked to seek it today. Something about Vientiane, its HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment